OC Cage Camp
With almost three decades of helping young athletes improve their basketball skills, OC Cage Camp has gained the reputation as the best fundamental basketball camp in this part of the United States.
A big reason why OC Cage Camps are the most popular basketball camps in Oklahoma is the quality of the camp staff and the personal instruction and attention that campers receive. We strive to be the hardest-working staff in the country in order to provide a superior teaching and learning atmosphere.
NOTE: All Cage Camps are "DAY CAMPS" (NO campus housing available)
SUMMER 2014 DATES
Junior Cage Camp - Ages 5-12
- June 23-26: Session 1 Boys and Girls (morning)
- June 23-26: Session 2 Boys and Girls (afternoon)
- July 21-24: Session 3 Boys and Girls (morning)
Cage Camps - 5th-12th graders
- July 7-10: Session #1 Boys and Girls Shooting Camp (morning)
- July 7-10: Session #2 Boys and Girls Post & Inside Camp (morning)
- July 7-10: Session #3 Boys and Girls Total Offensive Player Camp (afternoon)
- July 14-17: Session #4 Boys and Girls Total Offensive Player Camp (morning)
- July 14-17: Session #5 Boys and Girls Elite-Training & Game Skills Camp (afternoon)
- Morning - 8:30 a.m.-12:00 noon (Monday registration 8:00 a.m.)
- Afternoon - 1:00-4:30 p.m. (Monday registration 12:30 p.m.)
Prices per session (morning or afternoon):
- Junior Cage Camp - $175
- Cage Camp - $175
Cage Camps are open to boys and girls going in to 5th grade through 12th grade with high school eligibility remaining. Junior Cage Camp is for kids between 5 and 12 years old.
There is no online registration. All camp applications must be mailed or brought in person. There is no registration deadline, camps are closed when the capacity numbers are reached, and closed dates will be posted on the website.
Applications/brochures will be mailed to those who have previously attended camp in March 2014. If you want to be put on our mailing list, please email: email@example.com or or call 405-425-5361.
Registrations will NOT be accepted until after the mailout in March and forms will NOT be on the website to download.